1. What is the name of the latest console technology Jeff Minter is working on ?
Answer : Nuon
2. What is the handheld released only in Japan that was partially designed by the late designer of the Gameboy ? and what was that designer's name ?
Answer : Wonderswan
Gunpei Yokoi (also the designer of the Virtual Boy and involved with Metroid...)
3. Name a Sonic game released on each of 8 platforms - ie 8 Sonic games on 8 different platforms. Also state the platform for each release. (Note that I am referring to home console versions... so don't include the System 32 arcade one)
Sonic and Knuckles - Sega Megadrive
Sonic 2 - Sega Master System
Sonic Drift - Sega Game Gear
Sonic CD - Sega Mega CD
Sonic Pocket Adventure - Neo Geo Pocket
Sonic R - Sega Saturn
Sonic Adventure - Dreamcast
Sonic Advance - Gameboy Advance
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Gamecube
Sonic PC - PC
Knuckles Chaotix - Sega 32X
... this is just a sample. There are loads to choose from
4. Who was the name and developer of the often overlooked N64 game involving a robot that had a tractor beam ?
Answer : Rocket, Robot on Wheels
5. Renegade published Sensible Soccer (on the Archi at least) which company owns the rights to the game now ?
Answer : Codemasters
6. What is renound within gaming circles as the best 2d shoot-em-up ?
Answer : This is pretty subjective... but Radiant Silvergun, by Treasure, is the answer I was looking for
7. Which non-Nintendo platform has had a Zelda game released on it ?
Answer : Phillips CDI
8. What never released system had technology that evolved into what was used in the Atari Jaguar ?
Answer : Konix Multi-System
Info on this site